Posts Tagged ‘Wii’
The Wii is one of the favorite gaming systems these days because it has great graphics and it allows you to get up and play games without sitting on the couch or a chair. Here are some of the most popular Wii games available today.
- Wii Sports – An advantage of this is that you don’t have to buy it- it comes with your Wii. You use the controls just like you do when you are playing the sports for real. It’s a lot of fun and it gives you a great workout, since you feel like you really played the game instead of just a video game.
- Cars: Mater-National – This great game is a racing one for kids that’s tons of fun as well as being challenging. It’s not really that complicated for children to learn, however, which makes it even more fun. Additionally, it has the characters from the Disney movie Cars that are loved by everybody.
- Super Mario Galaxy – A few of the levels of this game are pretty advanced for the kids who are age 8 and under, but the lower levels are a lot of fun. It has great graphics and intuitive controls.
- Fishing Master – This is a fun game for just about anyone. Using the remote and the nunchuck you bait your hook, then cast your line, hook your fish, and then reel it in. It’s challenging so that it’s interesting but still basic so that anyone can play.
These are four great games that you can play on the Wii game console. Whether you are looking for sports to play, racing, or you just want to spend some time fishing, there is a Wii game for just about anyone. Just look at the different games available and you’ll find one that you will love.
One of the things that a lot of people are enjoying these days is playing Wii Sports. For those who are interested in having some tips for playing tennis on the Wii console, here are some tips that you can use in order to do the best that you can in Wii Sports tennis. The Wii Sports tennis game is a lot of fun and gives people the feel of playing tennis when the person may not have a chance to play it otherwise.
- Make sure that your wrist is relaxed. Raise your remote up to help you throw the ball for your serve. Right before your ball is at the highest point, gently flick your wrist toward the television and you’re going to find that you have a serve that’s fast.
- If you do ground strokes and swing soon when volleying , you will hit the tennis ball across the court. This is great for when you see the hitting opponent on the right side of the screen and you want to hit to the left.
- Swing late when volleying and do ground strokes so that your ball is going to go straight down that line.
- Get your computer opponent running all over the court and try for your win when the opponent starts sweating. This is an indication that the computer is becoming tired.
These are just a few of the tips that you can use when you are playing Wii Sports tennis in order to help you play the game well. It takes some time and some practice – you aren’t going to become a tennis pro the first time that you play. But you will discover that you will get better the more that you play the game and that you will enjoy it as much as or better than playing tennis on a tennis court.