Posts Tagged ‘Boxing’
One of the games that is on the Wii Sports game is boxing. Here are some tips that you can use when you are playing the boxing game in order to do well with the game.
- Turn your nunchuck and our remote a bit toward one another so that your boxing gloves are up into a position to defend you from your opponent.
- Use your nunchuck to help you throw some quick jabs so that you are able to keep the opponent from getting their balance.
- Don’t throw your jabs too fast in succession. If you are able to get the correct rhythm down, you’re going to be able to throw a lot of them so that it’s nearly impossible for you to get hit.
- Once you’ve landed a jab, use the remote to follow it with a hook.
- To throw your hook, twist your nunchuck or your remote one quarter of a turn so that it’s pointing to your left if you’re left handed and right if you’re right-handed.
- To throw your uppercut, point your remote or your nunchuck at the television screen before flicking your wrist in an upward fashion so that your controller’s pointing up toward the ceiling.
- After you are close to and then past the level of Pro, it’s a lot easier to land those body shots than the ones on the head. Uppercuts and hooks to your opponent’s body are really effective when you combine them with some frequent jabs.
When you follow these tips, you are going to find that you’re to beat your opponents on the computer and you’re also impressing friends during your fun Wii parties. Soon you will find that you are able to beat just about anyone that you fight on the Wii Sports boxing game.